Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Luvin'

I love the topic this week at Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday! I love summers! There are so many things to love about the summer months, but I would have to say my top two favorites are...

1. THE LAKE
I live less than twenty minutes from a beautiful lake and it is a summer treat to take Dave's boat out or just hang out on the waters edge with my friends. With a few wine coolers and snacks, we manage to have a pretty amazing time! This is one of our many adventures at the lake...



2. VACATIONS
I know that summer is not the only time for vacations, but I think it is the best time! I guess it goes back to school days when summer break left us with three months to fill with fun. My parents would always plan a great trip for us during the summer. I also love summer vacations because AZ can get HOT in the summer. Don't get me wrong- I actually LOVE the heat, but on those 115 degree days, it is nice to get away to the cooler weather of places like Maine!

Join the linky fun at The Undomestic Momma!

I am also going to play along with Miss Kriss for Temptation Tuesday for the first time! I have been a good girl and not gone too crazy when I shop lately, but this little beauty caught my eye:


It is from Target and I love it! I love the starfish and the bright red color! I picture this with a cute black summery dress- what else could I wear it with? Only neutrals? I am not sure I can justify a $40 necklace right now. Oh well... A girl can dream! Head on over and play along!
Miss Kriss

4 comments:

  1. I love going to the lake! Looks like you guys have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things to love about Summer! We love the lake too, for more than just sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lake is gorgeous! I wish I could spend a few days in that AZ heat. It rarely gets above 80 in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are amazing and making me long for summer... NOW!!

    ReplyDelete