I am also going to link up for Thursday 5 at Mannland5. I have seen a few people post this meme on their blogs and have been wanting to play along. The challenge is to list 5 things that make you happy. I am a firm believer in counting your blessings so here goes...
1. I am happy to be able to do my laundry today! Our washing machine broke almost two weeks ago and we FINALLY got our new washer and dryer installed last night! Yay! (Although those weeks challenged me to wear some of my clothes that I don't normally wear!)
2. I am happy that my brother had a good birthday!
3. I am happy my brother's girlfriend made a giant cheesecake for him and that he is happy to share it! Yum!
4. I am happy that my bf Dave is with his family right now in the U.P. of Michigan. I know its not going to be an easy day (it is his grandma's funeral today) but I think he is where he needs to be. I am happy that he has a loving family that will be there to comfort each other.
5. And last but not least... I am thankful for the natural beauty that is all around us on earth.
Have a happy and green Earth Day!