Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wedding Wishes

I love looking at wedding stuff! This week I am playing along with Wishful Wednesdays at the Seattle Smith's. I loved my friend Tara's wedding (above) that I was a bridesmaid in a few years ago. Her aunt made her dress and it was so beautiful! I think about what my wedding dress will look like and there are a few things that I picture on my big day....

I love the sweetheart style and all the embellishments on this top. I love the color and the material too. I love this one too. I am not sure how I will feel about straps/sleeves for me but I also worry about a strapless gown (accidental pop-outs or smashed boobs!) I love the way the bottom flows. I think that when it comes down to it- I will know the perfect dress the moment I try it on! I only hope I don't fall in love with one that is crazy expensive... I hate the idea of paying top dollar for a "one day only" kinda dress. Well I love thinking about it and it doesn't hurt to plan ahead, right? ( :


I'm excited to scope out all the other dresses that will be posted at The Seattle Smiths. Head over there to play along!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow that second dress is gorgeous!! when the time comes I hope im lucky enough to find the perfect dress just by trying it on lol! and yea hopefully its not an outrageous price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you played along!!! AND, congrats on just getting your blog going, it's so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete