Friday, March 12, 2010

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Yesterday was a hard day. I got a call from my BFF in the morning and I could barely hear her through her tears. Her beautiful and sweet puppy, Fancy, had been killed by a pit bull while she was hiking. She was completely heart broken and I had no great words of wisdom for her, but I brought her yellow roses and spent the whole day with her watching movies and trying to keep her mind off the terrible ordeal. She has been my best friend since we were 11 and it literally made me feel sick to see her in that much pain. I just wanted to share how important it is to keep your dogs on a leash. Even if your dog has never been violent before, you have no control over them if they are not on a leash. If that pit bull had been on his leash this whole thing could have been avoided. Its for their own safety, because you never know what other animals around you are capable of doing. In Memory of Little Miss Fancy Pants,

No comments:

Post a Comment