1. Why did you start blogging? I originally started blogging to share my crafty things. You can check that one out here. After a while I wanted to have a place to talk about random everyday little things and here I am!
2. Who is the blog friend you most want to meet in real life? I am fairly new to the whole blogging thing, so I have not gotten to know anyone really well yet. I love reading so many blogs and I am sure most of the people I meet out there in bloggy world would make awesome real life friends too!
3. Why are you always concerned about losing that last 10 pounds even though your boyfriend/friends tell you that you look fine? Two words. Bathing suit! I love swimming/beach vacations and I like to feel good about myself when I am not so covered up. I can honestly say that I work out and try to stay in shape for myself not for anyone else!
4. What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you? I am with Keely on this one- the men that I care about understanding me already do!
5. Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you are wearing your everyday clothes? A whole lotta nada. Yup, no tattoos for me! I thought about getting a little phoenix bird on my hip because I love my city and I love the idea of the bird rising from the ashes. I never got one because I #1- I am huge wuss when it comes to needles/pain and #2- I am not sure that it is something that I would always want on my body.... its mostly about the pain thing though, lol. 6. What was the best year of your life? That is a hard one! I have had some pretty great years in my life... high school was pretty great with all going to all the school dances and playing softball! I also had some amazing times in college and living on my own for the first time. I believe that if you live your life right, then the best times are always ahead!
7. Name three things that you would do if you were a man for a day: ??? I can't think of anything that I can't do as a girl? Haha- girl power!
8. What's your alcoholic drink of choice that always raises a few eyebrows?Sex On The Beach. Provocative name, but its fruity and fabulous! Glad I got to play along this week! If you want to play along head over to MannLand5