Friday, March 5, 2010

Family Filled Friday

Today was a very family filled Friday! My uncle and cousin are in town from Washington and we all went to a Seattle Mariner's spring training game. A little sunshine and baseball with my fam is a perfect way to spend an afternoon if you ask me! We all met up at my grandma's for dinner, including my wonderful bf. I love seeing him fit in so well with all my family. I especially love how sweet and attentive he is to my grandparents. He is a keeper! Plus he's not too bad on the peepers... ( :

I found the cutest blog the other day and has a fun feature called "Friday Favorites"


Favorite Fridays


This is my first time participating and I love the topic- favorite romantic comedy. I have a super hard time picking only one so I will share my top 3 (hah- is this against the rules?)
The Princess Bride

The Wedding Singer

Clueless

All three of these are the type of movie that I can watch over and over again. I love them! I love all the 80s music and outfits in The Wedding Singer and I think I am going to play I Wanna Grow Old With You at my wedding! I recently re-read Jane Austen's Emma, and it is so funny to see all the elements that were used in Clueless. I remember going to see this in the theaters when I was young and I still love it today! The Princess Bride is a classic! As You Wish... It melts my heart every time.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great boat!! My husband and I love being out on the water too.

    ReplyDelete