Friday, June 4, 2010

Proud New Businesswoman

Happy Friday! You might notice something different about my sidebar today... I finally decided to jump on the Etsy bandwagon and try to sell some of my crafts over the interwebs. Check my little store out if you have time! I am not sure how else to promote my stuff so if you all have any tips I would LOVE to hear them! I am also going to play along with some of my favorite memes today. First up:

Fill In The Blank Fridays

1. My dream vacation would be... anywhere tropical with a beach! I would love to go to Hawaii with my boyfriend, friends, and family {can someone have a destination wedding there so I can go??} I also would love to go on a trip across Europe with the people I love. Someday I hope to make these dreams a reality! I definitely have a wanderers soul!

2. The best trip I've ever taken was... my trip to NYC. I am lucky to have gone on many wonderful vacations with my family, my friends, and my boyfriend, so its hard for me to pick just one! This Christmas/New Years trip to NYC with my cousin was so amazing. I think New York is so beautiful in the winter. We navigated the subways, saw ALL the sights, and spent New Years Eve in Times Square. It was definitely something I will never forget.
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are... delicious snacks, CDs/iPod, and of course amazing people to keep you company. My favorite things to do in the car are sing along to the radio and play car games and just talk with my co-pilots.

4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is... California for my birthday/Labor Day. I have been to California many times, but this year I am hoping we can make it to Catalina Island. I have not been there since sixth grade and I would love to see it again. I think all our friends will be there too so that will make it even sweeter!

5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be... Oooh this is a hard one! Probably Sublime's self titled CD. It is always a crowd pleaser and it has a nice mellow vibe.

6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was... as I have said a few posts back, it is without a doubt the time I flooded our hotel room. It was a self induced disaster- haha. Funny now, awful then!

7. My favorite traveling memory is... camping on the Mexican beaches with my family. We would go every year with some family friends and it was always a blast. Once Mexico gets a little safer I am hoping my family and I can all go back together!


I am also playing along with the lovely Girl In Pearls for Favorite Fridays.
Favorite Fridays
This week's topic is favorite movie trilogy. I ALMOST went with Lord of the Rings, because it is so amazing, but I am going to have to go with the Austin Powers triology. Yes, the last one was pretty bad but I really liked the first two! Dr Evil, Mini-Me, the Femme Bots, Fat Bastard, and many other memorable crazy characters.

I know it is kind of a cheesy pick, but I remember laughing so much watching these (and quoting the movie over and over!)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for finding my blog...now I'm your newest follower! :)
    I love all the photos on your blog...awesome design!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so cute! I will be placing an order! I wish I was that crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love your blog as well..and your etsy store! I am a follower as well..and hearted your store :)
    Look foward to becoming bloggy friends!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im totally checking out your etsy store. I heart Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Found you from Jen's blog..yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so first thing, your 2007 picture is adorable, I would love to go to NY for New Years Eve! 2nd, I LOVE Sublime, good pick! :) And Catalina Island is so beautiful, hope you get to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Katie,

    how are you? thank you so much for your lovely comment on my post. you are such a sweet gal :) it's so nice to meet you sweetheart.. you have such a cute blog and i love it :)

    and i loved reading your answers as well.. a trip to hawaii would be really nice indeed. and New york New york.. how i wish to be there some day..

    have a nice weekend..

    love.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha Great choice!! Thanks for playing :)

    Has anyone ever told you that in some pictures you look like meredith grey? So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've left you an award on my blog today! Hope you enjoy receiving it as much as I enjoy popping in to visit your blog. And I look forward to checking out your etsy stuff too! Happy Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the Etsy shop! Your stuff is adorable.

    Thanks for stopping by Cook Clean Craft - I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete