1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? I feel pretty good about them! They are cute and tasty!
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? Deep breaths
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains? I live in AZ so any rain here is a good thing!
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? Does a dog count? If so then I would get one of my dog Ty. I think portrait tattoos usually turn out not looking very good!
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? Tattoo! A small bird or flower on my hip would be cool.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? Ham dinner with my grandparents.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Mmmm- both are delicious! If I had to choose only one it would have to be Reese's Eggs. PB and chocolate is one of the best things on earth in my opinion!
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? I took a picture of my dog on my phone not too long ago. He is always doing something cute!
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? Emma by Jane Austen. I saw the Masterpiece Classic on PBS and it inspired me to go back and read the classic.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? Getting rid of stuff... I am such a hoarder!
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Too many to mention! Probably has something to do with the whole hoarder thing!
12. Which color makes you happiest? PINK or GREEN or BLUE
To play along or check out everyone's answers check out 2nd Cup of Coffee:
I am also playing along with Wishful Wednesdays, which is also an Easter themed question...
'I wish' .... I could re-live one Easter memory from my childhood, and it would be the Easter that ______!
I loved Easter as a child and if I could go back and re-live it I would love to go back and do all the fun kid stuff of Easter...painting eggs, hunting for plastic treat-filled eggs in the back yard, and the best part of all, Easter baskets from the Easter bunny. My mom (aka the Easter Bunny) went all out on our baskets as kids and it honestly felt like a mini Christmas! I guess I will have to wait until I have my own kids to relive that magic again!